terça-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2006

Death is Killing Me




Oh, don't you just wish to have a nice and good trip
And fly above the shameless stars and all the wise seas
And then, it comes that deep sleep
When you finally reach reality and see it ain't this

Death is just here with me by my side
She's talking to me right now
She allready killed my pride
And she's preparing me to follow

Does she follow me, or i her ?
Doesn't matter, we're almost catching up each other
I don't know what i prefer
But i don't care anymore, i stoped bother

I don't wanna sleep anymore
I rather live
But I don´t live awake tough
I live in my own true (?) reality



Vagueando pela net descobri um blog com poesia linda e com a qual me identifico total e completamente. São poemas extremamente sentidos e "reais".
O blog é http://vamps.blogs.sapo.pt/
Parabéns á sua escritora.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Poema simples, gostei de ler!

*.*