sábado, 9 de dezembro de 2006

Love Ain't a Race





You don't have to torture me no more
Let me make it up to you
Because I know what my life is for
Is just to make one of us two

Would you grow older with me ?
If so I'll be whatever you want me to be
And if we ever get sick of anything we'll just run away together and hide
Because when we get old and sick, it's you I want by my side

Take me by the hand
When you're around there's nothing better
You're my best friend
Lets just rotten togheter

Because you're the only one i trust
I'd kill the world just to be with you all alone
We'll be togheter after this life is done
After we became dust

I miss your voice
When you talk your words kiss my ears
I never heard such beatiful noise
And then i know it's you i want to spend the rest of my years

I've already cryed for you so many many tears
When you're away i just can't seem to go on
You're the only one who takes away all my fears
And for you, i'll never ever be gone

I know that right now you're not the one who you seem to be
And you're enjoying this thing you're making me feel
But still, you're the only one i see
You're presence is such a thrill

You arrested my heart forever in your chain
And now here i am just crying because i long soo much your embrace
Please, i beg, take away my biggest pain
I just wanna kiss you and touch your face
Without you in my life there's only rain
I wanna take you to every single beautiful place
I'm losing, but you're not winning, and so i know i'm not beging in vain
Because baby, love ain't a race....

I only want you close and near
And love you till stars lose their light
Togheter we'll never fear
For you against everything i'll fight
And i say it very clear
We can allways make it right
And now you may not wanna ear
But all i think about is you, both day and night
Because it's you and only you my sweet dear
That i want to hold close and tight


Marcos Sobral
2006


"Quando estiveres a precisar de alguém para conversar, nem penses em me procurar.... procura sem pensar."

"Às vezes um acontecimento sem importância é capaz de transformar toda a beleza em um momento de angústia. Insistimos em ver o cisco no olho, e esquecemos as montanhas, os campos e as oliveiras." (Paulo Coelho)

"Em certa idade, quer pela astúcia quer por amor próprio, as coisas que mais desejamos são as que fingimos não desejar." (Proust)

"São dois os mais fortes dos guerreiros: o tempo e a paciência."

"Quem pensa muito faz pouco. As pessoas entram em nossa vida por acaso, mas não é por acaso que elas permanecem." (Lilian Tonet)

"O verdadeiro heroísmo consiste em persistir por mais um momento quando tudo parece perdido."

"Não há quem não cometa erros e grandes homens cometem grandes erros." (Paulo Francis)

"Há sempre alguma loucura no amor. Mas há sempre um pouco de razão na loucura." (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)

"Não se pode inverter todos os valores? E o bem é talvez o mal? E Deus nada mais é que uma invenção e uma astúcia do diabo? Talvez em última análise, tudo esteja errado? E se nós nos enganamos, não somos por isso mesmo também enganadores? Não temos de ser igualmente enganadores? - Esses pensamentos que o guiam e que o extraviam, sempre mais avante, sempre mais longe. A solidão o cerca e o envolve, sempre mais ameaçadora, mais estranguladora, mais pungente. Essa temível deusa e mater saeva cupidinum (mãe cruel das paixões) – mas quem sabe hoje o que é a solidão?...." (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)

"O que se faz por amor sempre acontece além do bem e do mal". (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)

"O que nós fazemos nunca é compreendido, mas é só elogiado ou condenado." (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)

"Voltar atrás é melhor que perder-se no caminho." (Sentença Russa)

"Ame a verdade, Perdoe o erro." (Voltaire)

"A medida do amor é não ter medida." (Santo Agostinho)

"A melhor cura para o amor é ainda aquele remédio eterno: amor retribuído." (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Bonito o poema!
boa semana! *.*